Добро пожаловать

Рады приветствовать Вас на форуме "Vampire knight :lets go to real ". Некоторые разделы скрыты во избежание плагиата и несанкционированной рекламы , поэтому рекомендуем Войти под своим аккаунтом или пройти несложный процесс Регистрации.

Sara Shirabuki - создатель; Редкий, но любимый гость форума;

Yuki Kuran - админ; дизайнер и ответственная за всю организационную часть форума; Тщетно старается быть Пиарщиком; Вечная проблема и пропажа;

Vampire Knight: let`s go the reality

Объявление

Добро пожаловать, усталый путник! Рады видеть Вас на нашем форуме. От себя хотим пожелать приятного нахождения и осведомить о том, что наша ролевая основана на аниме\манге Хино Матсури "Рыцарь Вампир", однако ее сюжет и мир являются независимыми и не имеют никакого отношения к каноничному миру. Надеемся, Вам понравится и Вы останетесь с нами надолго) А ведь останетесь ^ ^
Обновления::
19.07.2011 Ролевая возобновила свою работу.
22.08.10 Сегодня была создана наша ролевая. Идет разработка.
Дамы и господа – мы крайне нуждаемся в Пиарщиках и Гейм-Мастерах. Если есть желание занять эти места, то стоит обратиться к Юуки Куран. Она все разъяснит.
Мы будем особенно рады канонам. Вниманию неканонов представлены различные акции.

В игру(!) нужны: Ридо Куран, Ичиру Кирию, Кайен Кросс, Такума Ичиджо, Айдо Ханабуса, etc.
Партнеры:

Стань нашим другом!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Depreks

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes that will make the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Thanks designed for sharing such a good thought, piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it fully

I'm extremely impressed along with your writing skills as smartly as with the structure to your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to look a nice blog like this one these days..

Hey very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I am glad to seek out so many helpful info right here in the submit, we need work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

If you would like to increase your know-how simply keep visiting this website and be updated with the most up-to-date information posted here.

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for %meta_keyword%

Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so after that you will without doubt take pleasant know-how.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

Excellent way of telling, and pleasant paragraph to get data about my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in college.

This is very attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks