Добро пожаловать

Рады приветствовать Вас на форуме "Vampire knight :lets go to real ". Некоторые разделы скрыты во избежание плагиата и несанкционированной рекламы , поэтому рекомендуем Войти под своим аккаунтом или пройти несложный процесс Регистрации.

Sara Shirabuki - создатель; Редкий, но любимый гость форума;

Yuki Kuran - админ; дизайнер и ответственная за всю организационную часть форума; Тщетно старается быть Пиарщиком; Вечная проблема и пропажа;

Vampire Knight: let`s go the reality

Объявление

Добро пожаловать, усталый путник! Рады видеть Вас на нашем форуме. От себя хотим пожелать приятного нахождения и осведомить о том, что наша ролевая основана на аниме\манге Хино Матсури "Рыцарь Вампир", однако ее сюжет и мир являются независимыми и не имеют никакого отношения к каноничному миру. Надеемся, Вам понравится и Вы останетесь с нами надолго) А ведь останетесь ^ ^
Обновления::
19.07.2011 Ролевая возобновила свою работу.
22.08.10 Сегодня была создана наша ролевая. Идет разработка.
Дамы и господа – мы крайне нуждаемся в Пиарщиках и Гейм-Мастерах. Если есть желание занять эти места, то стоит обратиться к Юуки Куран. Она все разъяснит.
Мы будем особенно рады канонам. Вниманию неканонов представлены различные акции.

В игру(!) нужны: Ридо Куран, Ичиру Кирию, Кайен Кросс, Такума Ичиджо, Айдо Ханабуса, etc.
Партнеры:

Стань нашим другом!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Vampire Knight: let`s go the reality » Гостевая книга » TriptiaNiz

TriptiaNiz

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

Right now it seems like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Ahaa, its nice discussion concerning this piece of writing at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to present one thing back and aid others such as you aided me.

Magnificent items from you, man. I have remember your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have got here, really like what you are saying and the best way in which you assert it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it wise. I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a great website.

Ahaa, its fastidious conversation about this paragraph here at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

What's up, its good article about media print, we all understand media is a enormous source of data.

Вы здесь » Vampire Knight: let`s go the reality » Гостевая книга » TriptiaNiz